- Learn why, when, and how to integrate artwork in French language classes
- Learn to look at works of art : Activities in French
- Activities in French focusing on different genres of Art in History: historical painting, portraiture, daily life scenes, landscape, still life
- Visit museums, galleries, and art centers: Activities using French language and elements of French culture
- Provide resources, information, and connections in order to deepen students’ knowledge of the French Language and Art
Food and beverages will be catered during the event.
Ghislaine Bellocq has been a teacher for many years, in France and also abroad in Spain and Morocco, where she developed a variety of workshops for both children and adults. Having written a number of publications on the subject, Ms. Bellocq’s research is focused on the connection between language and the visual arts. She leads seminars for teachers that explore the relationship between language and art, what each field brings to the other, and how these can lead to new methods of teaching and learning the French language.
Alliance Française de Kansas City
8014 State Line Road Suite 210
Prairie Village, KS 66208
Tel: (816) 666-8674
Subscribe to our mailing list