1) Where are classes held?
2) When are classes held?
3) How long does a session last?
4) How much do classes cost?
5) How do I become a member of the AFKC?
6) What textbook is used and how can I get one?
7) How is my class level determined?
8) What if I am in the wrong class level?
9) What if my level is not offered due to low enrollment?
10) Who will my teacher be?
11) What is your refund policy?
*As a non-profit organization focused on providing the community with affordable opportunities to learn French, we strive to keep prices low for our students. Please be conscientious of our class minimum and the ability of AFKC to cover class costs (primarily teacher pay) if enrollment drops below 4 students. If you are not sure whether you can commit to the full session, please contact the coordinator for possible options to take a partial class.
12) Whom do I contact if I other questions about AFKC French classes?
We hope to see you at the next class session!